In 2017 I had a radical idea.
Marketing should come with a guarantee!
If you’re going to take the trouble to hire someone to write your marketing campaigns, you should expect to multiply your revenue 2x, 5x, even 10x or more.
I can usually do that for you, and I’m willing to back it up with a money-back guarantee. Here’s how it works.
I look specifically for two things:
1) You have a product or service with a great story and huge potential.
2) For whatever reason, your story isn’t being told, or it’s being told in the wrong way.
If your business meets these two conditions, you will get at least $5,000 in value for every $500 you invest with me–guaranteed.
If I can’t accomplish this for you, I’ll give you your money back.
It’s that simple.
How to get started
Just call or shoot me an email, and tell me a little bit about your situation.
If it looks like I can help you, we’ll make an appointment, either in person or by phone/teleconference. I ask for a $500 deposit up front, which puts you on my calendar.
Then, before we even meet, I’ll go to work. I’ll look at your company’s social media, website, and any other material you can send or direct me to. I’ll analyze your business, your market, and your competition.
By the time we have our first meeting, I’m usually bursting with ideas and questions. I’ll listen to you, and I’ll put your feet to the fire. After 45 minutes or so, usually one of the following 3 things will happen:
- You come away with one or more ideas that will easily be worth $5,000 dollars and you can’t wait to implement. You can take it from there, and you’ve gotten ten times the value you paid for.
- We come up with a project or other way that I can work for you and help you. You’ve already paid $500, and this amount is credited to the cost of the project.
- If either one of us thinks this isn’t going to work out, I give you back your money and we go our separate ways with no hard feelings on either side.
It all starts with a simple call, text, or email.
My number is 213-453-1327. The best email is currently BearJacob4 “at” gmail dot com (Sorry I can’t just give you a link, but the spambots are invading)