Permission to reprint articles by Jacob Bear is hereby given to all print, broadcast and electronic media provided that the biography and contact information at the end of each article are included in your publication. For organizations publishing articles electronically, a live, click-able link to https://JacobBear.com must also be included with the body of the article. Additionally, please mail one copy of your publication to:
Jacob Bear, P.O. Box 32486, El Sereno, CA 90032
- Permission to reprint articles by Jacob Bear at no charge is granted with the agreement that:
- The article bio be included following each article used: About Jacob Bear In a digital world filled with endless distraction, the key to success is to become so excited about something that you attack every obstacle and light up the path for your followers. As a copywriter and marketing coach, Jacob has been guiding entrepreneurs to uncover their unique story since 2006. In his new talk, “Finding Your Fire,” he shows you how to cultivate a sense of adventure that brings energy and originality to everything you do. His free Social Media Cheat Sheet shows you how to create authentic, perpetual content in nine steps. You can find the Cheat Sheet and other tools at JacobBear.com/FreeStuff.
- One copy of the publication in which the article is published be provided to Jacob Bear.
- A fee per article will be expected for articles published without the closing bio and contact information; $300.
- Permission is also granted for reasonable editing:
- Editing content and industry specific example exchange.
- Article title change.
- Electronic publishing of articles must include a live, click-able link to https://JacobBear.com .
Any questions, please email Jacob@Jacobbear.com. Thank you.